_1. I want to submit my paper to International Journal of Reciprocal Symmetry and Theoretical Physics (IJRSTP), does it fall within the scope of the journal?
Answer: The journal publishes research papers in the fields of theoretical and mathematical physics such as Quantum Field Theory; Classical and Quantum Gravitation; Mathematical Physics; Nonlinear phenomena & chaos; Solitons in classic and quantum physics; Complex System; Computation and Emergence in Physic; Theoretical Astrophysics and Astronomy; Quantum Cosmology; Discrete Space-Time Models; Theoretical Nuclear and Particle Physics; Theoretical Chemical Physics; Computational Chemistry; Bio.Physics, Econo-Physics; Theoretical Method in Cognitive Science; Condensed Matter Theory; Plasma Physics; Lasers and Cold Trapped Atoms; Theoretical in Nanotechnology; Quantum Computing; Quantum optics and Coherent States; Theoretical Geophysics; Foundational Problems in Physics; Atomic Physics & Nuclear Physics; Elementary Particles; Special & General Relativity and so on.
2. Is IJRSTP an indexed journal?
Answer: It is indexed with and included in Google Scholar, Polish Scholarly Bibliography (PBN), CiteFactor, i-Scholar, and Open Academic Journals Index. Moreover the journal is under the indexing process with IndexCopernicus International, abcGATE, BASE, WorldCat and DOAJ.
3. Is this journal a refereed journal?
Answer: Yes, IJRSTP is a refereed journal. It follows blind peer review process.
4. Is this journal published both in print and online versions?
Answer: Yes, IJRSTP is published both in print and online versions. Author (s) will get a print copy with free of charge.
5. Is IJRSTP an open-access journal? What are the benefits of publishing in an open access journal?
Answer: Yes, IJRSTP is an open-access journal. The readers, students, teachers, professionals and authors can easily access to the contents of an open-access journal. It ensures the readers of a paper world-wide.
6. What type of paper does IJRSTP publish?
Answer: IJRSTP publishes original papers, review papers, conceptual framework, analytical and simulation models, empirical research, technical notes, and book reviews.
7. Does IJRSTP publish special issue?
Answer: Yes, special issues devoted to important topics in theoretical and mathematical physics will occasionally be published.
8. Who is the publisher of IJRSTP?
Answer: IJRSTP is run by Asian Business Consortium (ABC).
9. I want to submit my paper to IJRSTP, how should I submit it?
Answer: You can submit your paper to the editor through IJRSTP Online Submission System.
10. Does IJRSTP have ‘manuscript submission guidelines’?
Answer: Yes, IJRSTP has its own manuscript submission guidelines. Author(s) are advised to follow the Author Guidelines in preparing the manuscript before submission.
11. Is there any page limit of the paper?
Answer: There is no word/page limit in a paper, but the paper should not exceed 25 pages (double space, 12 fonts).
12. How much time does IJRSTP take in review process?
Answer: The editorial board is highly committed to the quick review process of the paper, but not with the sacrifice of the right judgment of a paper. The review process takes maximum four weeks.
13. Does IJRSTP require any publication fee?
Answer: No publication fee required. If the paper is accepted for publication, author(s) will not be asked to pay article publication fee in order to defray the operating costs.
14. What is the acceptance rate of papers?
Answer: 40% –50%.
15. Can I submit more than one paper for the same issue?
Answer: Yes, you can submit more than one paper at a time.
16. My paper has been accepted for publication. How can I pay the publication fee?
Answer: Contact with the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. I want to know about the copyright policy of IJRSTP.
Answer: Copyrights for articles published in IJRSTP are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.
18. I want to give the subscription order for the print copies of IJRSTP. How can I give the order?
Answer: Please e-mail your subscription order to the managing editor at email@example.com.
19. I want to join the review team of IJRSTP. How can I become an honorable reviewer of IJRSTP?
Answer: If you are interested to be an honorable reviewer, please go through the link HERE.
20. What is the frequency of publication of IJRSTP?
Answer: IJRSTP is bi-annual journal. It publishes two issues per year.
21. When I will get the acceptance letter, if my paper is accepted?
Answer: Acceptance letter is provided just after receiving the reviewer's feedback and the editor's pen. It takes maximum 30 days after submission.