In an effort to promote the area of research in theoretical physics, International Journal of Reciprocal Symmetry and Theoretical Physics (ISSN 2308-0809) is seeking scholars interested in serving as Editorial Board and Reviewer Board Members. IJRSTP intends to publish peer-reviewed original articles, basic research, and special articles. The journal is new, but our vision and experience are time-tested. To help us continue to meet our mission we are looking to add new members to our Editorial Board or Reviewer Board to serve initial three-year terms with renewal options.
Benefits of the position include
· Allow to publish free research papers
· As IJRSTP Editorial Board member your name would be added to the journal web site
· Your name will also appear in the hardcopy of the journal
· You will receive a complimentary copy of the issue of the journal upon publication
· IJRSTP will also provide you online free access to the entire journal back files and current issues
· From time to time we will contact you with useful journal news.
· Collaborating with an international editorial leadership team.
· Mentoring authors from around the world.
IJRSTP would like to invite you to submit your interest to join us as Editorial Board member or Reviewer. If you are interested, please reply and send a copy/link of your resume along with your areas.
IJRSTP will respond to your inquiry shortly. If you have a colleague who may be interested in joining us as editorial board member, please forward our contact information or our Website address to him or her. The services are based on honorary basis. Editorial Board Menders work on a part time voluntary basis. They can choose to accept or turn down a review job if their time does not permit them to do so.
Asian Business Consortium, 3900 Woodhue Place, Alexandria, VA 22309, USA